6.30.2012

My Rock

My parents have always been my rock. I am very close with both. The two of them have been supportive of any decision I have made in my life, whether it has been good or bad. Instead of saying "I told you so!" when the decision turned out to be wrong, they comforted me during my heartbreak. My parents have taught me to be a strong, independent woman. When things go wrong, the two of them have been my wall of support. My mother, especially, has been my best friend. She is my confident, my support, my biggest fan. She has been there through the heartbreak of a bad breakup, the craziness of the stalker, the drama of the rape, and the emotional abuse of the controlling ex.

While I cannot really put everything into words right now, I am trying to remain strong for one of the two people in my life who have been there for me. My mother is a strong woman, and she is a fighter. I have to remain strong now for her. Please just pray for a speedy and good recovery for her. Once I can, I will write a proper blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment