
Many of you know that I love winter! I love snow! I grew up in an area of the US that got snow in the winter, spring, summer, and fall. Yes, I said summer. It snowed in Wyoming in August this year. It snowed in Wyoming in June the year I graduated high school. I remember having to pull a sweatshirt and jeans out of my luggage when my plane landed in Denver in June 1998. I had flown back from 2 weeks in Houston and was wearing shorts. It snowed all the way home. So, it has already snowed in Casper and it isn't September 21st yet. I can definitely say that I am jealous. However, I did get some snow last year. This picture is of Axel playing in the snow just south of Fayetteville this past January. I'm looking forward to the snow this year. Some people say that we are forecasted for a horrible winter. Now, these people are basing this off of the number of foggy nights and mornings we had in August. Yes. I live in the South. People here are superstitious and steeped in tradition. I wouldn't be surprised to learn these people are right. That makes me happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment